Like all partners of Tignes and other French mountain resorts, the STGM is committed to implementing government-imposed measures throughout your stay.
Approved masks (surgical or class 1 medical) or neck warmers must be worn from the age of 6 in sales points, closed stations and closed lifts (gondolas, cable cars, funiculars).
It is no longer compulsory, but recommended, in outdoor queues and on open lifts (ski lifts and chairlifts).
Did you know? You don’t need to wear a mask on the slopes, so make the most of the fresh air!
I leave a 1-metre gap between myself and those around me:
- In all queues, both inside and outside,
- In all places where members of the public are gathered together (sales outlets, viewpoints…),
- By respecting the signage.
I buy and recharge my skipass online, or by using the terminals provided for that purpose wherever possible.
Did you know? Keep a ski tip away from your neighbours to be sure you are social distancing!
Hand sanitiser is available for your use in the following places:
- Enclosed ski lift buildings,
- First aid posts,
- Sales outlets, welcome areas and services,
- Public toilets (if you are not able to wash your hands).
Did you know? There is no point putting hand sanitiser on your gloves. But think about it when you take them off or before you put them on!
- Our teams are still smiling behind their masks as they welcome you!
- All of our employees are trained in health and safety risks and protective measures.
- Our sales outlets and welcome areas have adapted to the current health restrictions (social distancing instructions and signage on site).
- A large number of skipass sales and recharge terminals have been installed.
Did you know? Remember to use Click&Ski when you buy your skipasses online: www.skipass-tignes.com
- Contact surfaces will be regularly cleaned in all ski lifts and cable cars and windows will be left open wherever possible.
- Ski lift access queues will be organised to enable social distancing.
- Our ski lift hourly flow will be increased to reduce queues.
- No restrictions to numbers of skiers on the slopes.
Our cancellation and refund terms and conditions will adapt in line with health and safety restrictions.
If you have any questions about the Coronavirus, please visit the government website: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus