- Winter Ski Area
- Live Infos
To try skiing, you don't need a ski pass :
In Tignes each village has free ski lifts:
Carpets, chairlifts & ski lifts.
Consult the map and find the ones you need.
For fun :
Try the two fun Turngrun slopes at the arrival of the Bollin and Les Almes chairlifts.
To progress and discover the domain in complete safety, you can book ski lessons :
Friendly instructors are there to introduce you to the joys of skiing or snowboarding.
Ask at the schools.
TIGNES VAL CLARET
TIGNES 2100 LE LAC
TIGNES LES BOISSES - LES BREVIERES
● Grande Pareï
● Wear a helmet on the slopes
● Lower the chairlift guardrail to the drop-off sign
● Give priority to skiers located downhill (in front of you on the slope)
● The color of the markers, indicates the difficulty of the slopes and the number, the number of markers remaining before the end of the trail
● Think of the free shuttles to navigate from one village to another
General terms of sales
Legal mentions / Cookies
Customer satisfaction survey
Need help ?
From monday to Friday 9h-12h / 14h-16h
+33 (0)4 79 06 60 32
New : pay in 3 or 4 times without fees from 250 € of purchase
Countries covered: France-Spain-Portugal-Germany-Italy-Belgium-Netherlands-Luxembourg-Austria-Ireland