- Winter Ski Area
- Live Infos
300 km of slopes of varying difficulty, with a maximum vertical drop of 1900 meters and a domain adapted to the youngest.
Find the mythical slopes and spots of our domain :
● The glaciers of the Grande Motte and Pissaillas
● The snowparks of the domain
● The black slope of La Sache, from the top of L'Aiguille Percée to the village of Tignes Les Brévières, 1200 meters of vertical drop !
● The arch of L'Aiguille Percée, a geological wonder
● The pass of l'lseran ... skis on feet
● The mythical face of Bellevarde and its slope higher than 30%, a beautiful black slope !
● The multiple off-piste itineraries
The Tignes ski area is ideal for a day of leisurely skiing to (re)discover the thrill of the snow.
Are you a beginner on the boards? Lifts and progression areas are offered at the start of the different snow fronts :
● Les Brévières 1550
● Tignes 1800
● Tignes 2100 : Le Lac, Lavachet, Val Claret
Come and have fun on our fun runs accessible from 8 free chairlifts ! Discover the list
All-terrain skiers, discover the fun and freestyle areas with the snowpark, the Gliss'Park, and the boardercross.
Want to get off the beaten track?
Tignes offers "naturide" black slopes, marked and secured, but not groomed. Pleasure and escape guaranteed.
General terms of sales
Legal mentions / Cookies
Customer satisfaction survey
Need help ?
From monday to Friday 9h-12h / 14h-16h
+33 (0)4 79 06 60 32
New : pay in 3 or 4 times without fees from 250 € of purchase
Countries covered: France-Spain-Portugal-Germany-Italy-Belgium-Netherlands-Luxembourg-Austria-Ireland