Learning to ski? The Ski Start progression zones have been created at the bottom of the different nursery slopes in Tignes.
Ski Start 1 & Ski Start 2 zones are free. Try your hand at skiing and learn at your own pace!
Feeling confident? Then it's time to move on to new adventures in the Ski Start 3 zones with a Tignes day pass: it is a gentle way to work on your style and technique on beautiful slopes!
A 1, 2, 3…
Explore the exciting freestyle areas with the snowpark, the Gliss’ Park, the boarder cross and the legendary half-pipe!
Feel like heading off the beaten track? Tignes offers 10 “naturides”, marked black runs that have been made safe but not groomed. Fun guaranteed!
Get a souvenir : Photopoints are available for you to use at the top of the Toviere gondola and at the bottom of the Grande Motte cable car so that you can immortalize and share your holiday memories!
Use your ski pass to activate the self-timer, stand in front of the Grande Motte or Mont Blanc… And smile!
Tignes is open from October to May!
The legendary ski runs and highlights that shouldn’t be missed are:
• The Grande Motte glacier
• The "Sache" black run; from the summit of the Aiguille Percée to the village of Tignes 1550 Les Brevieres, that's 1,200 m of vertical!
• La Face de Bellevarde, a fantastic black run with a slope that is steeper than 30%
• The selection of atmospheric mountain restaurants
• The geological wonder “l’Aiguille Percée” (the Eye of the Needle)
• The Col de l’Iseran on skis
• The Val Park on the Pissaillas glacier
• The off-piste routes within arms reach
One reinvigorating and very complete ski holidays!
Tips : Free entry to the swimming pool with 2 to 15-day Tignes & Val d’Isère ski passes!
Interactive ski map